ABOUT FINASOFT TECHNOLOGIES
We consider each project as if it were our own—from where we choose to spend our time (your money) to whether or not a feature is really going to achieve the spirit of its intent. Websites that move the needle forward. Websites that get the right hand talking to the left hand within an organization. Websites that focus on goals and objectives—not technical blueprints. Websites that convert. Websites based on digital strategy and data instead of guesswork and personal preferences. Websites that are smarter.
- The best way to serve our clients is to advocate for their end users.
- Simpler is usually better.
- Form and function don’t compete; they complement.
- “Internal politics” is not a good reason to make bad decisions.
- Reinventing the wheel is seldom a good use of time and money.
- Technology isn’t always the answer. Sometimes you’ve got to fix the work flow.
- The details matter.
- Fewer great features are better than more not-so-great ones.
- A great website without great content is not a great website.
- A website can — and should — serve the client’s mission.