Marketia Company

Marketiatz.com is Tanzanian electronic commerce acts as free market where you can buy and sell variety of products started in october,19 2018.It aims

  1.  To provide a faithful place where Tanzanians would buy quality products at cheap price and fastened delivery ranging from one hour to a week.
  2. To organise faithful sellers to sell theirs products through marketiatz in a well organized manner so that neither seller nor consumer disatisfied.
We deal with:-consumer electronics,real estate,home appliances,fashion,vehicles,schools and universities’ items.
Our website’s system of paying 5% of product price  before delivery and remaining 95% cash on delivery gives us assurance for order’s seriousness.
For any business issues concerning marketia inform us marketiatz@gmail.com